Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alone in Paris..

This is my second day in Paris. Yesterday, I went to the Louvre Museum. Ticket is 9.50Euro. I saw what i wanted to see and gotten the hell out of there. I got all excited when i saw The Louvre and kept thinking "Gosh, this is where Bam Margera have been in once stood, in one of his MTV episode..." Yay, me...hehe

Paris was giving me a really hard time with their incomprehensible signboard. Gare du Nord is a labyrinth of escalators & stairs. The turnstile was also trying its best to keep me out of the terminal. I got by as i have always gotten by. See what people do and do the same.

I am going to start walking again 2day.. my leg is already killing me from a whole day of walking in London. I'm pretty sure that one of the screw in my left leg has loosen.

I'm determined to make this work. I'll sleep in the bus 2moro.

No comments: