Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2nd day in Paris

I wouldn't be me if i hadn't lost something by now..

True enough, i lost one of my gloves. I nearly lost my snow cap today. TWICE!... I went back to the changing room in H&M to get it back. And upon paying the bill at the counter, i almost left without it again. The French dude in the queue behind me was like.. " Madamme..madamme.." ..

I almost coudn't get off the train on the way back. It was so crowded. And nobody was getting off except me- and i was sandwich between French people. I said "Pardon.."  And this guy ask me in French if i wanted to get off.. I know i don't know any French, but he said something about "....departure..?" And I indicated yes..! And he opened up the door for me.. and i still have no room to move.. So, I ducked low and squeezed in between them and I'M OUT... Fuh..~~

No comments: