Monday, January 31, 2011

Bro & Fiancee

I was greeted with light rain and fog when i reach Ranau. And the feeling of love for my hometown engulf me. Yaiks~~

It's true though.

I think that this is the first time that i don't have all my family in KK when i reached.

Wai (3rd bro) was ignoring me and spent time with his beautiful fiancee. He doesn't even have the courtesy to introduce us when we met for the very 1st time. Malu2 lagi..Until she had to ask who am i and SIL had to introduce us. Idiot!

But i understand. Hehe. We were raised as barbarians. Haha. So common courtesy is totally out the window. It's like we are scared of doing good things and saying all the nice things. Sorry in advance to my future MIL.

4 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

It's like we are scared of doing good things and saying all the nice things <-- pathetic to say so.. but this is something that I realise will kill a relationship no matter how much you cherish it.. at least if we did all those nice things.. and when it still dosen't worked out.. you'll know you have tried with no regrets..

(siou, delete comment cause ter-duplicate two times)

SiGracy said...

Agree 110% with Gale:)

Abet said...

That is what i have to always remind myself of..

Even the simple act of acknowledging your gratitude with raising your hand when a driver let you pass in front of them and saying thanks to the person at the toll booth made me shy..