Friday, January 7, 2011

CK Furious II

--> And he followed me out.

In the car, we have some problem adjusting the passenger car seat. Resulting in a laughing fit. <-- really eased the tension a little.

CK: 'Pa a?' ( <- in mandarin = scared ?). Referring to his earlier mood.
Me: 'Pa la.. !~'( <- in mandarin = scared). Relieved. 'I have a letter that i wanted to give you, but i was scared that u might rip off the letter like Y (another colleague).
CK: Wa.. compare me with Y .. I won't simply get angry at other people. I know how to differentiate la.
Me: Who knows how you might act.. u might lose control and i'll be the victim of your outburst. hoho..

Anyway since he said he's treating, then i said i wanted to go to Pavilion. And he said: 'Let's go then' .I know that he wasn't in any mood to eat anything fancy because of his upset stomach, so i said 'it's ok, i wanna eat curry meehoon..hehe..'

The aunty at the stall mixed up my order. Gave me the yellow noodle and oysters. All the things that i specifically said i don't want. Me being a pushover, and not wanting CK to turn table on the waitress. I said ' Nevermind I'll eat it'- when CK kept pushing for me to change it and order another. Well i tried, ate had a few bites and that's it. I don't mean to be a picky eater in front of him. But i really can't stomach it. I ate the stuffed eggplant and beancurd though. But curry noodle is always what he ordered when we went to that foodcourt. The waitress even said sorry to me when she took away the bowl.

We talked about what happened in the morning. And i relaxed. Since i almost didn't touch my noodle. He asked me if i wanted to go to some other place. And i asked him that doesn't he cared that we're about to start work soon. He said no.
Me: I go order a..
CK: Go la... what do you want?
Me: Kon Lou Mien.
CK: Go la... my treat..
Me: Ok..:) i go order now..

Had me my Kon Lou Mien and all smiles. I thank him like he had just spent a fortune on the noodle.

CK: Kon Lou Mien only o.. hehe.. wait till i got better.. then we'll go to someplace with nicer food.
Me: OK.. : D

He doesn't know it yet. But i'll hold that promise to him. :)

No comments: