Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Oversea Weekend

Went to Singapore for the weekend last week with Boss, Ms Yeap & Ms Ho.
I wasn't really sure why i was invited along for the trip. But i am happy that i was. We drove over. And after two traffic summonses. We reach Singapore in 3Hrs!!

Stayed in M Hotel near Anson Road. Had a fabulously cool and huge room on the M Club floor. Took pictures while we're there.

Boss did treated us all the way. My colleagues didn't even have any Singapore currencies. I still had mine from my last visit and i topped it up with another $50. I did bought me a new Guess money purse. Since the one Gale gave me during my birthdays are all peeled off. It was on sale. So i bought it at $62.00.

Really felt like we were living the successful business woman life. Boss also treated us on the Singapore River Boat Cruise. I think the ticket is $7 per person.

We had a drink at the hotel's J Club. I ordered the Singapore Sling for Ms Ho. She said it was like drinking medicine. And i also ordered the Long Island Iced Tea for Ms Yeap. She couldn't stomach it because they made it too strong. I had my favorite Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks. Boss just had beer.


Our breakfast was at Katong. Had the Laksa Katong. Loved it!! It was located at Ceylon Road.
The main reason for our trip is to study the outdoor a/c design there to be implemented here.
The thing that bothers me most is that my phone didn't have any signal. 'No service'...Wonder why?

No comments: