Sunday, February 8, 2015

Chinese new year 2015 mood

I went to the grocery store this morning. I was amused to see the rush of people doing last minute shopping for chinese new year. There were a lot of people buying boxes of mandarin oranges, canned drinks by the boxes, cookies etc. Looking at my own basket with peanuts, junk food and instant noodles. I don't know what i was feeling at that moment. Sadness? Loneliness? People my age are married with kids running around. 

I am still holding on to a future of married life. Having kids with rockstar names.
I never planned on getting married. I played with dolls and have them get married but never have i planned a wedding of my own. 

I have celulites now! So Ugly! I Have been thinking of going to the gym lots of times.  
But i never went.

No comments: