Sunday, February 8, 2015

People's EGO

One thing that i could not hold back from was seeing my friends gets bullied.
I didn't mind if i was pushed around, but don't do it to my friends/ family because i will not stand around and do nothing.

That is why i noticed throughout all my life, with all the people that i have encountered. They either like me or they don't or think that I don't like them hence they need to not like me first. So childish i know.

Like i said before, some said that i am very naive and i am pretending, and they don't like me for it.
Others think that i am in league with the enemy and condemns me for it. It is just that i would like to think that i get along with everyone if i wanted to. 

This guy is married and he called up to get me to go to a karaoke session with him, his wife and another of my co-worker. I had just reached home from an all day shopping and quite tired. And i have to get ready and out the door in 30min. I went anyway. It started out ok. But we reached a song duet. While he kept singing i couldn't and kept using the mike to say how we sounded so bad thinking that he would just gave up and skipped the song. I didn't know he was angry at me for doing so. When another duet came on and i was singing.. He deliberately ruined the song from start to finish. His wife kept elbowing him asking him to stop. But he never. So much respect for wife eh? So childish too. He did it on purpose, i didn't know i was doing it. Again, i was taught at an early age to not retaliate. So i didn't. I was angry but i got over it.

For example, my co-workers always asked me to go with them for some dinner. I went with my tendering manager, i went with my other co-workers for another event, and i even went to other events that i don't really feel like going just because they asked me to. But when it comes the time that i need company, there was nobody there. I even planned to bring my tendering manager along for a dealer meeting/ dinner last Thursday thinking that she would return the favour. She straight out rejected me. What the hell? Asked my other co- workers, nobody wants to go. I was so frustrated and just rsvp for 2.  I did managed to get my junior to come along if my boss isn't going because he didn't really gave me an 'ok'. But in the end he did went and asked me to go along too. This brings me back to my car accident i had a few years back. Where i had dropped all work and rushed home to my cousin when she had an accident near our place. I received none of the same treatment from her. *sigh.

Anyway the point that i am trying to make and still learning is do not expect other to give you the same treatment that they seek and gotten from you.

Some people i just don't understand. They just don't see you unless you have something that they wanted. Or they wanted respect from you but gives you none. This is the people i tried to stay away from but hard to because i do seek their attention.

I have dealt with more powerful men and women. Somehow they showed you that they can be a lot more engaging than those fakers.

I wanted to name names but what is the point. There will always be these kind of people in this world, but i have an even bigger issue to attend to than their stupid Ego.






2 comments:

Abby said...

Relax bet! Come. To Sg! :)

Abet said...

Will arrange another trip..