Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dude.. Let me be the 1st to Anounce...

Congratulation My Brother on Your Up Coming Engagement.....!!!!

He told me not to say anything... but... good news is supposed to be shared...!!!~~~Date: 1.5.2010. Venue: Kudat... a whole entourage will be going.. Kang, Khiong, Mamaroach, Mamaroach's friends & Aunty Theresa (maybe)...

Get mad at me some other day Bro....~~

I've never even met his Tina....:).. Someday i hope... or better yet.. on their wedding day...:) No update on that yet..

CNY 2009- Can't get my hands on his latest pic...


6 comments:

CoNnie said...

Woohoo congrats wai!!!! ^^

Bren said...

Yeah.. We were at the 'merisik' session too :) with a good sumptious meal at the restaurant.

SiGracy said...

woohoo!!! congrats! ekceli i knew about it last week lagi:P...my mum told me hehehehe

Abby said...

wah.. laju o... haha.. congrats! bila lagi la turn sy?

Abet said...

Connie: Wai takut tu if this news spread... afraid that the engagement might not last...'choi...choi...choi...'

Brend: Haha... i heard Karen also
kena 'risik' o... & Paparoach called me right after that dinner...:)

Grace: I also knew about it last week... hehe... just wanna confirm with him 1st & ask him why he never mentioned anything to me..? hehe te mo kalah ni... ciss..

Gale: Haha..ko awal2 lagi suda kana reject..:)

CaRoL said...

wah, congrats2!!! sia mcm ada dgr jg dia mau tunang this year... and actually sia rasa rmai sdh tau ni, hehe.. sorry wai, the news has spread~ :D