Friday, March 19, 2010

KL- Ipoh- Butterworth- KL...

Will be off to Ipoh tomorrow.. time..? depends on how fast my consultant measure/ calculate the duct seize/ lenghts.... Last saturday, it lasted till 5pm....

Then, Chai, LP & I be rushing to Butterworth on Sunday to become 'Heng Tai' for Wai Ko...:)

Actually, i don't really know what the plan is... a lot of uncertainties.. i know that we'll be staying at Chai's place in Ipoh... How to get there..? I don't know.. i'm depending on LP to ask him about the direction... shouldn't be too hard...

Hope 2morro's meeting won't take too long ...

I got a map to go to LP's house.. don't really know if i'm going to use it.. just in case though.. i'm gonna pack everything before i stepped out of the house 2morro.. i might straightaway go & fetch LP if the meeting took forever...

I guess that we'll be staying in Butterworth.. I think LP has informed Wai Ko that we're coming & that he'll provide accomodation for us... 'coz i never replied his email.. :p

I'll be coming back to KL on Monday.. The wedding dinner is going to be on Sunday...

Anyway, my Mykad is still in process.... it's been 10days ... !!

And i don't think i'm going to open an income tax account.. 'coz Una said, they (tax people) will post me an account no. when it's time to pay up...

2 comments:

Abby said...

yeap.. unah is rite... they'll send u a letter to ask for money.. heh

Abet said...

Haha..yeah... no need to bother about it la...! Lazy also wanna go find that income tax place...