Friday, March 19, 2010

Maid Of Honor

Today, Ah May.. my colleague asked me to be her maid of honor.. yeah..!~ My 1st time of being one.. i missed my chance during Kang's wedding.. so, i definitely am not saying no to this one.. hehe..:)..

Ever since i joined my company... My office cleaning lady always seemed to have something bad to say about my appearance... 1st, she told me that i dropped a lot of hair (asked me to try an indian hair oil sold at Brickfields)... 2nd, commented about my bad skin (asked me to try to mix lime juice & egg white as a mask)... then today, she mentioned the fact that i have a long upper body & shorter legs..!~ while i was talking with Ah May about her upcoming wedding on 29th May 2010.. (I'm booked for that day, i hope Hooi Ni's wedding doesn't fall on the same day... ) What is she trying to say..?!! I mean what's the point..? I can't elongate my legs.. i can wear heels but.. i am half office based & site based.. plus i need to run down the stairs before the 'tukang saman' can issue me parking summon...

Huh..~~

3 comments:

Abby said...

em... hooiny maybe te jadi this year wedding...still searching for the auspicious date..

Abet said...

Is it..? Then we still have Ah Khern- Pahang(May), Ah Beng (June), & Ah Piaw (Dec 4th or 26th)... If we were invited ..:)

Bren said...

Duh.. y lah the cleaner so rude, she thinks she's perfect is it.. tell her off lah.. :P


Good lah u become maid of honour..under the spotlight too :)