Saturday, July 3, 2010

I like it but it's really hard to handle...

I like it when we shared secret smile when something funny happened...

I like it when we talked like there's just the 2 of us even though there's a bunch of other people around...

I like our silent company..

I like it when we shared a laugh...

I like it when the sky changes colours when we were in the confines of his car...

Cam-whoring time
------------------------------------------------

Reality hits hard :-

1) when i found something new everyday in the car.. my latest discovery was a black hair pin. Following people's advice... :) I left a pack of opened tissue in the compartment passenger side of the handrest (covering the hair pin). The tissue was gone the next time i rode in the car... :(.. i left a whole new packet of tissue this week in the back passenger handrest's little compartment. I'll see if i can still find it next week..

2) when the gf called and he had take it outside out of earshot
- there's this one time, we were in his car and just parked when the call came..his tone was completely different when he talked i assumed that it's the gf.. a bit like coaxing a little child..  It hurts, but i can't really get out of the car since the door is still in locked position. So i sat there and took all the brutal beating to my heart.. all this while trying to make myself look busy.. which is hard since there's nothing that i can fiddle with in the car..

3) when i found that the gf sweater (a freakin' size "S"...) has found a permanent place at the back of the passenger seat.

4) when his i-phone's wall papper is filled with photoshopped pictures of them together..

-------------------------------------

What makes him think that i know KL road more than he does ? Ask me for directions when his GPS lost its satelite connection.. weii  what la...
-------------------------------------

The other day, we went off to do testing 2gether at a high-end apartment near KLCC... it was fun..

The guard told us to park near the main gate.. so he asked me to go down for him to park his car very near to the wall until it was impossible for him to get off from the drivers side.. i thought he was kidding when he said he'll just slide over to my side to get out of the car..

All his effort was wasted when the guard told us to park in the basement carpark..

Sia-sia ja usaha dia.. he had to slide back in from my side again.. ehhe.. :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

kukuh ka ko rasa their relationship?

Abet said...

Uish..~~ kukuh o i think.. sampai wall paper pun their pic... corny o...~~

yaii..