Thursday, July 15, 2010

WaRGH..~~!!..... SAKIT (hurt) O MY HEART...~~!!! :(

It's official, i've stop looking.

Not because i 'can't' find him. It's because i 'have' found him.

And he chose someone else.
Someone most probably better than me in a lot of ways. I think. 

WaRGH..~~!!..... SAKIT (hurt) O MY HEART...~~!!! :(

He took a trip to Ipoh for a friends' wedding last weekend. I asked him if he had fun? And he never said he did. I wonder why, 'coz it was always fun for me when i went to friends' wedding & i get to meet & hang out with my old friends.

I found out why.

He took his GF along & probably didn't have time hanging out with his friends.
He just mentioned the fact that the place is very far & kampung (rural).
Said the friend let them stayed in a hotel. And i know what that means after i saw his pic in FB.

WaRGH..~~!!..... SAKIT (hurt) O MY HEART...~~!!! :(








No comments: