Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Am bored...

So much to do.. yet somehow i am bored out of my freakin' mind.. i don't know if that is even possible....

(Top to Bottom) Linkin Park Concert- 15 October 2003
Incubus Concert- 16 March 2004
Hoobastank Concert- 15 August 2004
My Chemical Romance Concert- 9 Decenber 2007
Sunburst Concert (Top scene Korn, N.E.R.D)- 21 March 2009


Tried to do v.o. works for u-thant today.. instead there are too much information that i needed that i don't have for me to do much of anything right now.. how lame is that..

And i felt like my head is about to fall off...my neck is not doing its job to support it... my head had touched my desk a couple of times now.. the smell of vapour rub that i got from my maiden trip to Langkawi a couple of years back is refreshing but still has little or no effect on me...

I am going to go off at 5pm sharp today... can't stand it...can't stand it..~

i felt like giving in to the urge to sleep...

Same thing happened yesterday.. & i have one deep wrinkle at the bottom of each of my eyes.. that can't be happening...

 P/S: Bought Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol and help an aunty to find it at the bookstore too (heard her complaining about how she couldn't find them- it was right in front of the entrance..)..

almost read halfway through..

No comments: