Friday, August 20, 2010

Bloodsuckers..

Hm.. had to be on constant alert these days.
PTPTN were asking for RM3K+. I don't even know how they come up with that amount. The letter just showed the amount that i needed to pay within 14days of the letter with a nice little threat of imigration blacklist.

I think it already passed the due date, kept checking the site http://eform.ptptn.gov.my:8080/blacklist/login.cfm for my name on blacklisted list. I am not in the system yet.

Whenever they gave me the letter, i always paid the lump sum, since it won't even exceed RM500. But now, a whopping RM3K. Man..PTPTN is coming after me with blood on their mind. Wonder if i can pay in installment. Tried to call the 3 nos of hotline stated in the letter to learn more about the RM3K+ and get a statement from them. But i couldn't get through on all of the numbers.

As a last resort, i emailed them to get a copy of my offer document as I have misplaced mine a long time ago. See if i can get any feedback from a real person and not just some computer generated reply of Thank Yous.

Am getting edgy, especially when my trip to Medan is coming up. Fingers crossed that i will still be cleared on departure date. Hope that they would slack off by not updating the list in the spirit of Raya and Merdeka.. :)

6 comments:

SiGracy said...

same here...mine is from MARA...RM14k+...hrmm....alsi getting edgy because of the Medan trip...so far still ok...dem!:P

SiGracy said...

by the way, u can also check here: http://sspi2.imi.gov.my/

Abby said...

i think it's the add up ammount of the bunga and also the proposed payback installment.. kalo kira2.. 3k bahagi 36 mths then kinda logic also...

Bren said...

Wah..mahal nya..u have to pay..
When r u going for the vacation again? Syioknya..enjoy ur trip..

Abet said...

Gale: Not that i never paid them at all.. huhu.. nvm la... now they want Rm90.00 to process my offer document again.. idiot o.. very frustrating..

Bren: My trip is on the 27th till 30th.. sama c grace.. hehe...

Abet said...

They ask for RM90.00 to process the offer documents o...huh..