Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red Nail & me




I've always thought that red nail colour is only for the aunties in their 40s or 50s... Now that i am nearing 30 & after reading lots of Charlaine Harris' books with the cover of striking red lips & finger nails, i decided to try it on me. I was a little apprehensive on how my boss/ colleague are going to react on my red nails but to hell with it.

So, i got myself a black & bloodred nail colour (no.10) from Elianto. The black nail colour was on sale RM2.50, the red one is RM5.00.


The result...
Picture Taken Without Flash (Elianto Red Nail Colour No.10- RM2.50 on sale)
Picture taken with flash
Picture taken without flash

I love the colour, it's not as red as i feared after the second application. Sexy & when i look at my nails, i wanted to bite it 'coz it looked edible & yummy.

The thing about this nail colour is the uneven colour distribution on the nail when it dried. Or may be it's just my lack of practice in applying the nail colour.

2 comments:

Bren said...

Do this more often.. nice on you..hehehe

I used to spend on pedicure but now malas odi..got tons of expired nail polish here :P

Abet said...

Hehe.. right?.. but quite hard to match with clothes..

i've always been a fan of nail polish since i was in secondary school.. (never tried d pros service though)..

Still am.. eventhough people told me that it's not healthy..