Saturday, August 14, 2010

Microz lash extension

I bought the instant lash extension from Mid Valley called Microz following suggestion from others. I actually wanted to try Tsuya-tsuya brand but couldn't get a hold of it. I was told that i can get it from a shop in Wangsamaju. Tsuya-tsuya is available in Singapore or here if they are having a road tour.

So, i opted for the drugstore product (Microz-made in the USA) which costed me RM79.00.

I was so excited when i first got it.
Microz instant lash fibre extension

So this is the result:-
Before applying the lashes
 After applying the fibre+ mascara (own)...

After (Side View)
After (Top View)
VOila..~
The upside is that my lashes really extended beyond what i imagined.

The downside is that the fibre irritate my eyes up to the point of annoying the hell out of me. It kept getting into my eyes. And i was wearing contacts. So you can imagine. I like it but i have to endure it.

3 comments:

Bren said...

Wow! That product really does the trick! I like..:)

Abet said...

It really does... u can even make your lash in any lenght u want.. u just need time & patience...

ehhe..

June said...

Where can buy if online?