Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!


It’s funny how my “Best Birthday Ever!” is defined by the notion of how many cakes I’ve got.
Total 4 cakes! All early birthday cakes.

I got 2 surprised birthday cakes from SIL. Oreo Cheese Cake & Chocolate Mud Cake. Homemade! I finally got to try SIL’s cakes. Love ‘em!

Brought some back with me to share with my colleagues. Including one Christmas Fruit cake mixed with Rum. Compliments all around. Well done!.

At the airport, saw Couz Ojoy and her parents. They just had seen off G&V. I unknowingly had the same flight as them. And Couz G had a taste of all the cakes. Haha..

We had a birthday party in the office without my boss around yesterday. He came in right after all the cake eating. “Wa, you all partied while I was working my ass off a?”..
*Grin

A View of Kundasang



2 comments:

Bren said...

Im bringing some more Christmas fruit cake back to Ranau later.. Purposely let it ripen with more rum so that it will more moist n rich n bikin mabuk.. Hehehe... Fruit cake with liquor can last till a year..

Abet said...

I heard that - about the cake lasting for a year from a colleague.. I almost can't believe it.!