Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The BIG Three-O

I will be going into my 30th name day this year. And i have been putting this off for a few years now. I am going to make myself go for a blood test. I know it is long overdue, but i am just scared stiff of needles!! Aargh....~! Just thinking about it, kind of made me want to postpone the inevitable.

After my first tatoo, that was also the day i decided that that is going to be my last. Hm.. Or NOT. I mean, who knows when i'll be having my mid-life crisis. And maybe by that time i might have already forgotten how it hurts.

But again, JUST DO IT!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Bren said...

Hhmm..talking about full blood test, I think Kang n I need to do it too. Our last full blood test was more than 5 yrs ago.. Before we got married. Kang's cholesterol was at borderline.. have to be careful oh..:)

Abet said...

Time to draw some blood!!