Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year

Whenever the new year starts, for some reason i have a lot of to do list that needed to be checked.

To Do List:-
  • Close my BSN account, i am sure that i would have to pay up the ATM card yearly charges before i can close it. So i am gonna do it back in Ranau.
  • Serviced my car which is already over the mileage for it to be serviced. May be next Tuesday?
  • Complete the KL-Tokyo-Osaka-KL trip so that we can apply for the Visa. We are currently stuck in Kobe. Should we stay overnight in Kyoto or come back to stay in Kobe? Well i kind of have that figured out. I'll voiced it out to my travel partners soon.
  • Get my car fixed- since i haven't done anything to it since the accident.
  • Go to the Dentist <-- so dreading this  Friday.
  • Get my blood test result tomorrow (Monday).
  • Apply for a day leave on Friday (flight & dentist appointment)
Well it doesn't seem like much. I have crossed out:-
  • Renew my car insurance.
  • Renew my road tax.
  • Get a blood test done.
  • Go the the bank to settle my bro's request.
  • Shopped for Chinese New Year (yeah this made the list), the Dunhill perfume for PapaRoach.
And others are just work stuffs.

There is no denying that i am in a very holiday mood :). And so is everyone else. :)





No comments: