Friday, December 3, 2010

-8 degree

As i wander around paris. I saw people walking around with their heads down and hands stuffed in their pockets. And i was walking in the same manner. It was cold and windy outside. It snowed on my back to the hostel which got me all excited. The winter colours are gloomy too. Black & dark brown coats with the snowy white background.

People always said that Paris is one of the most romantic city in the world. Somehow i don't get that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i was walking to by the newcastle river yesterday, i can't suppressed a smile on my face when i saw the smooth white snow. I had to refrain myself from jumping onto them and make a snow angel as i've seen people do on TV. I walked with a finger stucked out and lightly stroke the snow that gathers on the low brick wall. And my finger made a trail in the snow. Haha.. I laugh outloud myself. It was very appropriate that it's christmas and it's snowing with christmas song on the radio.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's sunny outside though. My snowman is still standing outside. haha.. Love it..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27 years old. And i'm happy to continue my journey again tomorrow if the weather permits to Edinburgh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bristol will be my next destination- if i can find cheaper tickets and again it all depends on the weather. Lilly is waiting for me...
----------------------------------------
I'm worried that i can't get back to Newcastle in time for the football match and get out in time for my flight.. I'm praying the the weather will be good before my flight out..
--------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Bren said...

GGrrrr....*shivering* I can feel the coldness..ahha..

Btw, can you make a little snowman there..write a statement 'Brenda was has here' snap a picture and post to me..hahah...*just joking*

Bren said...

oopss.. typo..should read 'was here'

Abet said...

Bren I made me a snowman oredy.. small one only la.. outside the hotel balcony.. haha.. so funny..!::)

Abet said...

Brend: I got what u meant.. hehe.. will write the words down & see if my snowman is still standing :)