Sunday, December 5, 2010

CK

This girl was flirting heavily with a bunch of guys in the lounge area. Talking about their hair & her love life. I find it funny and a little desperate. She started to go off when she had gotten all of their phone numbers. Or maybe she's just 'friendly'.

I thought about CK less & less now. But the other night, G asked me about CK. And my buoyant holiday fantasy mood came crashing down. He texted me through FB the other day, but all work related. He was sick, the day before my flight. I didn't even get to see him and said a proper goodbye. But i did texted him that evening asking about what did he contracted the night before. Told me he was vomitting and having diarhoea. I wonder why i didn't text him back with a sympathetic message. I just left it there after he said it.

 CK, 'Buy something for me.' I texted back 'I will.'- well there's goes another item in my to do list. He told me he's going for his euro trip nex year. I assumed it will be with his GF. Do i wanna be there when he took that trip? 'coz i can't even handle it when he went for a friend's wedding dinner trip with his GF.

I don't always go to site anymore. Mainly 'coz of the main con and sub cond that was always buggin' me when i'm there. They took away our private lunch together. And i was always in a hurry to get back to the office in order to avoid those people.

It used to be me & him. Now it's him and all the other older people who's too lazy to drive-that they have to follow us for lunch. And I became the extra baggage when i'm at & in time for lunch. They'd rather ask him for a takeout than drive themselves to the restaurant even though their car is bigger and can fit in the 6 people group. I hate it, i hate it, i hate it..~ hate it.. have i mentioned that i hate it?

No chance for any one on one date with him anymore. :(

3 comments:

Abby said...

hey... since while u are away from this CK guy.. i think u can take this chance to assess how much u really like him... if by the end of each day he's in your mind.. i think u'll need to do something about it.. hehe..means that u are seriously emotionaly attached... dun worry.. i won't mention him again..

SiGracy said...

agree with si buduhgale:P ...HI Gale! :)

Abet said...

Gale: that's the problem.. i really do like him.. *shy*.. it was really bad when i was in Taiwan..but it's getting easier now..can't do anything about it though..the ball is in his court..~

Grace: Haha..u get my msg..?