Friday, December 24, 2010

Me <-- Pushover

It's really funny/ frustrating that i could not find the spirit to wake up early now that i am back. I always woke up early while i was in UK. I have the free breakfast & the beautiful snowy scenery to motivate me :p- while avoiding the risk of being left behind when trying to catch the train & coach.
 ================================================================
And why do i always have to be the one who gives in or gives way to others? I made up my mind and even told a friend of mine that i will not be going to another friends' wedding in Kedah. And he said 'OK'. I assumed that he already told my other friend that i won't be going because i've already burst my budget.

But she said that she doesn't want to go alone. I know that she is not the kind of girl who would force/ coerce people to do what she wanted. So i knew that it took a lot on her part to speak up about it. She pointed out a good point about it being a holiday and all. Thinking that i don't want to spend the holiday alone like last year- So, i said 'fine'.
=================================================================
I do think that i am a pushover. No wonder why my colleagues said that i was naive as well.
=================================================================
The other day while i was having my monthly facial, i made the decision that i'm not going to buy any product that they will be offering me.

'No. I won't. I won't' - I said in my heart head.

Instead I put in a deposit for a RM888.00 for a 14 times facial course. Fudge me!
=================================================================
I even gave in when my brother asked me to buy him basketball shoes while i was in UK. Even after saying that i have to travel far and i don't want to carry so many heavy things with me. I did went out to find the shoes. Unfortunately all the shops were closed after the football match.
=================================================================
I kind of think that i need a therapist to cure me..

2 comments:

Abby said...

maybe just be presistant?

Abet said...

Haha.. Well the trips turns out ok.. it was actually fun.. even thought we spent most of our time at Ah Piaw's house & sleeping in..

Kok Ling was there too o..~ he told Ah Piaw & Ah Chai about ur breakup.~ huhu..~