Friday, December 10, 2010

Last 3 days

Ah Chai called this morning, asking if i was back yet. I guess he's calling to ask if i am going to Ah Piaow wedding which i don't think i am. I probably should tell him earlier since they probably wanted to book flights over to Kedah. Yeah i should & i will.

I've been trying to avoid the room service people everytime i'm in Newcastle. Apparently there is no 'Do Not Disturb' sign in the Hilton. They like their rooms clean.

Aw... another 3 days and i'll be going back. I am not looking forward to it. It made me sad just by thinking about it. I tried to keep it out of my head but i can't. The only good thing is i'd be away from the freezing weather. But the hot & damp Malaysia will be waiting for me.

'The biggest failure there is, is failure to even try'- Bill Rancic.

A major revamp should be done!

1 comment:

Abet said...

Correction: They did have the 'Do Not Disturb' sign.:)