Thursday, December 30, 2010

I L.O.V.E. My December 2010

So far, i am liking my December month tremendously. Had loads of birthday wishes in FB, though it left me with few text messages but it is for the better. Since my recently bought cheap hp inbox is always full and very troublesome for me to delete the inbox messages every day.

In love my birthday presents an EPL match ticket, Gucci Perfume (pic in previous post) and cakes- one from colleagues, celebrated with another colleague's birthday on the 28th December 2010 & another one from my cousin-pic below. Plus a handbag for me from me (pic in previous post). Hehe..

A Newcastle vs. Liverpool match 12.12.2010 at St. James Stadium from Gale..Wohoo..~
1st birthday/ X'mas Cake for 2010 birthday- from colleagues celebrated on 28th December 2010


From My Cousin Una (My Little Fire Detector Cake )<- Boss.   Eaten on 30th December. I was too stuffed yesterday to eat it.
With tomorrow being a surprised holiday <--Happy Me. :)

To top it off, Grace invited me to a dinner with a promise of delicious butter crabs.!!

'Nyum, nyum' <-- Quoting baby.

I even got a 7 days free call & sms' to 20 celcom numbers. Woohoo.~~~

4 comments:

Abby said...

abet..u went to sg during xmas?!~
em... (=_=') never let me know

Abet said...

No i didn't.. i went to Ipoh and Penang during X'mas..~ ehhe.. u in Perth now?

Bren said...

Happy birthday to you again .. It must be the best bday gift (football match ticket)ever?hehe.. So how was the butter crab? Nyum nyum ka..:P

Abet said...

Heya Brend, loved the football match ~~! That even though Liverpool was losing~ i can't keep the smile from forming on my face... haha...

It was so surreal.!!

Buttercrab..~ everything is nyum2 since it was Grace & Vincent's treat..~! :P